Monday, June 30, 2008

happy times!!

Hey guys I'm back!!

I guess I'm too lazy to write since I haven't wrote anything forever. Oh well here I am! The past couple was ok though. I have longer time with my husband and we get to go out a lot. Nothing really so interesting just driving around our area and trying every restaurants that are seem interesting. This week was awesome because my husband got promoted, awesome because he's got 1more stripe added to his uniform and of course increase of salary which will work for us both since we still have more debts to pay. Well what do we expect for starters like us, so it's pretty much normal. One thing thats not quite good to hear is, promotion simply means more job and more stress. But above all I'm so happy and proud of him for making it!!


glitter-graphics.com

No comments: